A hair transplant offers people with hair loss problems a successful, natural and effortless solution. Today, this treatment is very often carried out and it changes the lives of men and women in a positive way.
Hair transplantation should not be regarded as a procedure for aesthetic purposes only, but consideration should also be given to whether it meets the necessary health conditions. The procedure must be carried out by experts, based on a personal analysis and under hygienic conditions.
Hair transplantation should not be considered as a simple treatment. What needs to be taken care of before a hair transplant? Let’s go over it together.
- Put on easy clothes, preferably a sweater with zippers or buttons.
- If you have recently had an operation, a chronic illness or some medications you should report this to your contact. For example, you should not take blood thinners one week before surgery.
- You must not smoke or drink alcohol one week before surgery.
- Get enough sleep for the treatment. Try to sleep for at least eight hours.
- Don’t drink coffee on the operation day!
A reliable and fully equipped health centre should be preferred for the success of the hair transplantation operation.
No comment yet, add your voice below!